Biggest unresolved issue in Origins

Home page Forums Dragon Age: Origins Fixpack Forum Biggest unresolved issue in Origins

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ViktoriaLanders ViktoriaLanders 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ViktoriaLanders
    ViktoriaLanders
    Participant

I wouldn’t call it a bug, yet I think the most important issue for DAO players which still remains unresolved after all those years. That is you cannot import to DA2 all the choices you made if your Warden died while slaying the Archdemon because in Awakening you cannot import a DAO save with a dead Warden (actually you can, your Warden just gets ressurected).

1st option: If you import your DAO save, then DA2 will feature you the default options for what happened in Awakening.
    2nd option: If you import your DAOA save, then DA2 will feature you the default options for what happened in Origins.

Considering that DA2 only checks a very small number of flags for the Awakening, do you think we could get a very simple program which can manually add the few extra flags that DA2 checks for Awakening (depending on your choices) on a DAO save?

Cheers!

Alehazar
    Alehazar
    Participant

What about “A Gibbed Dragon Age Save Generator for Dragon Age 2”; https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage2/mods/2251/?

ViktoriaLanders
    ViktoriaLanders
    Participant

You are absolutely right! I never thought to look up in DA2 list, since it was a DAO-related problem. Thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.