Report bugs and any other issues here

Home page Forums Dragon Age: Origins Fixpack Forum Report bugs and any other issues here

Tagged: 

This topic contains 259 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Baronzaltor baronzaltor 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 256 through 260 (of 260 total)
  • Author
    Portucally
    Portucally
    Participant

Yeah, I’m still playing but between your updates and Mesk’s Combat Tweaks, I don’t know when I’ll finish a playthrough. 😀 😀

Speaking of wich, I’m having a glitch with the tactics that started after your last update (3.4) but mind you that I can’t say if it’s your mod or Mesk’s that is causing it… or even some other mod. I’m currently testing trying to find the culprit.

I’m currently playing as a Dalish Archer and the tactic “Self – Being attacked by melee attack -> Use Dirty Fighting”, sometimes my archer just takes hit after hit and don’t use the DF or he uses it against other archers instead.
    Also, some tactics I set and save, after a reload some tactics get mixed and replaced…

This never use to happen before, I’m using Advanced Tactics for ever without any gitch…

Like I said, can’t say yet wich mod is causing this. And I already found some leftover from a mod I uninstalled causing conflit with Mesk CT, so it can be also something like that causing this…
    I’m currently investigating that possibility but just in case, I’m also letting you know about it.

Merry Christmas. 🙂

Billybatson
    billybatson
    Participant

Hi, Qwinn it it possible that your mod is causing this bug?
    I do NOT have “Improved Atmosphere” and I started a new game using the new fix pack 3.4.

DOG?

Thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Billybatson billybatson.
    Qwinn
    Qwinn
    Keymaster

Hard to tell on my phone, but I’m guessing the issue is with Dog. If so – no, nothing in my fixpack could cause that. I’m guessing you have some other mod conflicting with Extra Dog Slot.

Oh, and sorry Portucally – no, nothing I changed could screw up tactics either.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Qwinn Qwinn.
    Baronzaltor
    baronzaltor
    Participant

Hi!

Im running this mod, and I have bumped into an issue. not sure if its related to this but thought Id ask.

In the Wardens Keep DLC, after talked to Avernus and he walks back to start doing his ritual thingy to close demon portals. After the cutscene where he explains what hes doing the actual battle never starts. Avernus just walks to the side and stands there and the quest itself never triggers or continues.

Ive never had that happen before in the past, and running this mod is the only thing different, so thought id see if thats something from this or not.

thanks!

Baronzaltor
    baronzaltor
    Participant

followup
    i toggled the mod off and on as well as the dlc off an on in the DLC window and it progressed when i tried to walk out of the area.

so, it was wonky but i did get the thing to finish.

Viewing 5 posts - 256 through 260 (of 260 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.