The Potential Restoration Thread

Home page Forums Dragon Age: Origins Fixpack Forum The Potential Restoration Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Qwinn Qwinn 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mckatsims
    mckatsims
    Participant

Throwing my vote in for The Spoiled Princess as the place to encounter Commander Telm of Harmon. Lake Calanhad is a good ways away from darkspawn, depending on the timeline of the game, so a soldier fleeing Ostagar might make it there in good time for a rest.

The “Ransack” quest sounds a lot like the “fight-n-gather” sidequests in Awakening, especially in the Wending Wood. If you are thinking about putting the ten stolen goods around Denerim, then you might have to utilize all the maps for Denerim (the marketplace, the back alleys, the alienage). If there isn’t much coding available to begin with, though, is this quest worth trying to implement?

Qwinn
    Qwinn
    Keymaster

Throwing my vote in for The Spoiled Princess as the place to encounter Commander Telm of Harmon. Lake Calanhad is a good ways away from darkspawn, depending on the timeline of the game, so a soldier fleeing Ostagar might make it there in good time for a rest.

I agree, and that’s the plan for where to restore him at this time. Telm should be able to get there before the player regardless of how things play out (unlike Jowan if you’re playing a mage… that guy is FAST…)

If there isn’t much coding available to begin with, though, is this quest worth trying to implement?

IMO, not really. At the very least, there are better candidates for restoration to work on first. And aside from Telm, whatever restorations of this light content I do will very likely all be as a separate mod. I’d be further along toward that, but honestly, real life has been crazy hectic the last few weeks, which is why this thread hasn’t gotten much follow up yet. Keeping up with bug reports is all I can manage for the moment, but I will get back to this eventually.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.