Website Issues

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Pmarreck pmarreck 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Pmarreck
    pmarreck
    Participant

I can’t complete a download of the fixpack from your site. The download always stops or errors between 60 and 80MB complete. I’ve tried 4 times now. It also downloads incredibly slowly (40k/sec max?) and I’m on FIOS. I’ve had no other issues downloading large files from anywhere else. Can you please either host the file optionally somewhere else, torrent it, or otherwise make it easier to get than from your own severely-download-limited site?

Pmarreck
    pmarreck
    Participant

Tried at least 7 times now. It will either error, or simply “end”, between 60 and 80MB in, and trying to open it will give a zipfile error. I was looking forward to starting a new run this weekend with all the fixes from this mod and I’m being thwarted 🙁

Qwinn
    Qwinn
    Keymaster

Hullo… sorry about that. I’ve had 2 or 3 other people report this issue to me (usually via email), but they’ve managed to sort it by trying to download it with a different browser. I’ve never been able to duplicate it, it’s always a very fast download for me (much faster than the Nexus 1mb/sec if you’re not premium). I’ve not been able to duplicate the issue with IE, Brave or Pale Moon. What browser are you using?

Pmarreck
    pmarreck
    Participant

I can’t seem to edit my previous posts, but this issue ended up being a specific bandwidth issue on 1 machine (for whatever reason). Very puzzling. I got around it by downloading it on a different machine in my LAN in which case it came down very fast, and then just transferring it locally to that machine.

Sorry about the complaints, mod seems to work great (and seems compatible with the bevy of other mods I threw into this playthrough) so thanks again!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.